1. Kitty Cat- Rebecca is obsessed with cats and "meows" the whole time she has the costume on. She keeps this costume on for the longest & likes to snuggle up to it;
2. Tutti Fruit Dancer- I just thought this was too funny in a not quite appropriate for a toddler way. The costume doesn't really fit her and she won't keep the hat on though; and
3. Duck- Rebecca really loves chasing ducks at the park down the street from us. She refuses to wear the shoe covers (just orange crocs which work too I guess) and she is constantly taking the hat off...
Please vote for your favorite (we love the kitty, but we will dress her up in whatever wins!)


1 comment:
It's tough....Beck's is a great tutti-fruiti-dancer & quacks like the best of them, but you can tell how much she enjoys being a kitty (and eating Kit Kat)....I think the MEOWS have it!!! Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment