Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Parent Teacher Day at School





Friday was Rebecca's first parent teacher conference. Josh watched her while I went. I was surprisingly nervous about what they would have to say about Rebecca. I mean, we think she is the coolest kid ever, but I think we may be a bit biased. Ends up we're not- Rebecca's teacher had the greatest things to say about her- unparalleled verbal skills for her age (trust me, I can vouch that she is a talker), a leader in the classroom, she has good social skills, is doing great at potty training. ABC's and 123's are getting better and she is working on harder shapes (i.e. octagon vs pentagon). All together great evaluation.

So, what did we do? Something intellectual? Nah, mom took the day off and we went to the zoo. Here are some grainy photos (all from my cell, sorry).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Rebecca!