

So, I know when I started this whole thing I mentally promised myself (and some grandparents) that I would update it every weekend-- Sorry everyone, but it just did not happen this past week. Josh has been slammed at work and worked through the whole weekend. Which ended up being fun for Rebecca and I. She went to book club with me on Saturday and we did some Christmas shopping together on both Saturday and Sunday. She helped me pick out gifts for the holiday wish program at HRI. Never too early to teach her the importance of giving (especially at this time of year!). She of course made friends everywhere that we went and was quite the charmer at book club. I tried to get her to talk about all of her literary knowledge (i.e. Goodnight Moon), but she wasn't quite ready for all of that.
Below is a picture of her playing in her room this evening.


No comments:
Post a Comment